50MM RCAs NOW AVAILABLE!
Some of you really needed an extra 10mm down there, so we thought we'd help out.
As they rolled off the production line in the 80s, the stock suspension geometry was not intended to be any lower than ridiculously high. Once you have popped some schmick Coilovers in and lowered your vehicle considerably, the Lower Control Arm and Steering Arm/Knuckle requires spacing downward to correct steering geometry, alleviate nasty bump steer and help you get around a track a little quicker*.
Nobody in Australia was left producing these little things, so naturally, we made some.
- 40mm for low cars (Ben's red AE71, as an example)
- 50mm for really low cars (Adam's beige KE70)
- Machined from high quality T6 6061 Aluminum
- Tough black anodised finish
- Grade 8.8 High tensile fasteners with flat & spring washers
- OEM quality dowel fittings
We have the ability to produce alternative sizes via special order if required - please find us through the contact page if required.
Price includes postage, Australia wide.
*Faster lap times not guaranteed
This item is for off-road use only